The best magazine
How to Transfer a "World of Warcraft" Account
- 1). Go to the "World of Warcraft" website. Log into your Battle.net account.
- 2). Click "Character Transfer" on the right-hand side of the page.
- 3). Select the character you want to transfer. Wait a moment for the website to determine its eligibility. Some realms require that the character be at least level 10; others require even higher levels. Additionally, characters that are the leaders of a guild or the captain of an arena team must relinquish their positions in-game prior to transfer.
- 4). Click "Agree and Continue."
- 5). Select either "A different account" or "A different realm and account." Type in the name of the realm to which you want to transfer the character.
- 6). Select "A different Battle.net account." Type in the email address associated with the recipient account. The website will determine whether or not this account is eligible to receive your character. Click "Continue."
- 7). Type in your financial information and complete the process. Your character will take anywhere between an hour to several days to transfer over, along with her gold, inventory, bank items, honor, quests and hunter pets.