The best magazine
Play school activities
In the play school the kids can have a lot of play activities like the following.
- Ramp It: Create a variety of ramps with blocks. Roll a small ball down the ramps. Which incline makes the ball roll slower?
-Mirror Images: Provide a table-top three-way mirror. Children build with small blocks in front of the three-way mirror. The children learn to use the reflections in their design
- Brain Games - Game like Rubik's Cube and Sudoku that will challenge their brain.
. - Roads, Train Tracks, and Tunnels: Provide blocks to create roads or train tracks for miniature cars or trains. Cut round boxes in half to create tunnels for them to travel through.
- Math Games - Games that will teach your kids math with great games.
- Reading Games - Games that will hone your child's reading skills, which are very important.
- Bible Games - Game that will teach your kids more about the Bible.
- Chain Reaction: Remember how you stacked dominoes for a chain reaction? You stood them on end, side by side, and then touched one to set off a rippling line of tumbling dominoes. Your child can do the very same thing with blocks if you provide 20 or more of the same size.
- History Games - These games will open up the world of history and make it fun.
- Science Games - Science can be great fun, and science games can teach your kids more about science.
- Board Games - Great family fun that can be educational too.
- Music Games - Teaching kids more about music while they play an exciting game.
- Geography Games - Games that teach kids more about the world they are living in.
- Spelling Games - You can prepare your kids for spelling tests at school with these fun and exciting games.
For more information on Play school activities you can visit http://www.kkblr.com/