The best magazine
How to Find My UCLA ID Number as a Former Student
- 1). Visit the "Create UCLA Logon ID" page.
- 2). Read the Acceptable Use Policy, then click the box next to the words "By clicking, you indicate agreement with the Acceptable Use Policy." Click "Next."
- 3). Click the box next to the words "Former UCLA Student (including alumni)."
- 4). Click on the hyperlinked words "UCLA Logon Service Request Form."
- 5). Fill out all the requisite information on the form that downloads. When you're finished, fax or email the form to Bruin OnLine's Communications Technology Services via the email or fax number listed on the form. Along with your message, include a legible photocopy of government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport. According to the form, the Bruin OnLine Help Desk will respond to you via email within one business day of your message.